Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Getting Married in the Morning!!

So the big day is tomorrow. Aunt Sue is here with Becky doing the flowers. We have the marriage license and all the temple work. Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie and Uncle Craig got here yesterday and have beel helping with the flowers and the all the last minute errands. The Newells get in today. Janae has a final in culinary school today and then she is coming from Arizona. Good Luck Janae I'm sure you'll do great!! It's cold here this moring with a thick marine layer. Thank you to the Koelliker, Cindy Steele, and the Herrscher's for helping with the flowers yesterday. You guys are awesome. I'm getting married in the morning!! YIPPEE

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes, you are! What a wonderful day!

Lisa Tucker said...

Dolly, you could have not looked more beautiful on your wedding day. I just could not stop looking at you. What a beautiful bride!!
Love Auntie