Monday, February 9, 2009

1 Year for Mike and Adrianne!

So I have been pretty bad about posting big events (birthday's, anniversaries) so I am starting today. Mike and Adrianne have been married for one year today. I remember when they got married. Robert and I were in Provo and Grandma Duffy had just died. We were all here for the funeral (except the bride and groom who had to finish wedding things) and there was a huge snow storm in Utah. The whole family was able to make the flight to get home for the wedding.

Mike and Adrianne chose to get married on February 9th because they had a running joke with that date. He used to tease her by telling everyone that her birthday was February 9th even though it is in January. So it had a special meaning for them already.

It was such a gorgeous day in San Diego. The sun was shining and it was around 80 degrees. Oh the warmth was so nice. Adrianne was beautiful and Mike was dashing. The reception was so nice and the food was excellent. I caught Adrianne's bouquet and then Mike and Adrianne left for their honeymoon. I am so lucky to have them in the family. It has been a fun year with them.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Great job remembering the details!

duffydominion said...

Thanks, Natalie! xoxo

Cindy said...

wow. stf you con ever write anthing. whats wrong wit u? haha. wat ev. bi. btw this is chris

Lisa Tucker said...

Love your posting doll! Hope all is well with you and Robert! I love you. Auntie

Lisa Tucker said...

I miss you doll! Love Auntie